DUBAI: Sources close to British rapper Stormzy have said that the artist did not delete his previous Instagram post in support of Palestine due to last week’s advert with McDonald’s, according to Sky News.
Unnamed sources told the British news outlet that it “is simply not true” that the “archiving” of his Instagram post and the release of the McDonald’s campaign are linked.
Source link
In its statement on Wednesday, the IDF said the presence of an armed guard with…
The United States is preparing to impose what Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent described as the…
Key pointsEbola deaths reach 2,516 in DRC Response funding could run out within weeks Dozens of…
For millions of Indian families, becoming a doctor, engineer or lawyer remains one of the…
Samer is partially blind and has a leg injury that makes moving difficult."Fear dominates everything.…
The cost of studio memberships can be pretty high, so people are increasingly organising their…